View Single Post
Old 04-07-05, 02:17 PM   #23
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

IP:

yea but a lot of these crews on here consider themselves in more than a crew. for instance, BP-we all cool. we got niggaz to leave there crews just cause they wanted to be back wit all the former members. CS-they is a tight ass family. TC-Tight ass family. so onve u keep 5 people. how do u know. that the ones after them aint worth just as much to the crew. it aint worth bein in a crew if the niggaz aint worth shit to u. if i get in a crew wit niggaz who i dont even know, why should i care bout them. and puttin all the known heads together aint gone work. its like 6 heads doin shit in the revolution out of like 28 on the roster.

you cant treat people like they aint worth shit. be like, aight. ya crew chose the people they wanted to stay so u go to whoever picks u. once again, the crew dont own a person. but i just thought of a really dope idea from what u sayin. it would be like this, but it wouldnt require splitting up the crews. it wouldnt be other crews but instead teams. ima make a new thread about it real soon.