View Single Post
Old 04-07-05, 03:13 PM   #5
*Nice*
Banned: Biting

IP:

I Step To The Podium; For My Openin-Statement, I'll Say I'm Potent-Wit-Great-Grips, So I'm Chokin-This-Fake-Bitch/
Who's OutSpoken-With-Haste,-Which Earns A Token-For-Face-Lifts...And'll Leave Ya Fuckin Stomach Smokin-From-Eight-Clips!/
I'm The Pure Essence Of Talent; I Don't See A Speck-In-Ya-Rhymes, styles Should "Hook Up Wit A Clock" Just To "Get-Wit-The-Times"/
Here's A Lesson-Of-Mine, Dawg, I'm The Best-Wit-The-Lines...You Aint Got The "Big Guns Like P.Diddy" So You Ain't "Set-Up-To-Shine"!/
I've Heard The Speeches-of-Several, My Heat-Is-Incredible, Faggots Put Up Their Defenses, The Breaches-Are-Plentiful/
Whenever Rappers Comin At Me; They Get Sprayed-Wit-A-Round, I Don't Mean "Sex On The Floor" But You'll Get "Laid-On-The-Ground"/
I'm A "Hunter" Wit Mad "Game"; Ya Got Ya "Neck Sliced-"In-This-Brawl, So I'm Thinkin "This Bear's Head'll Look Nice-On-My-Wall!"/damn

HeAt Up
Dude... I'm Lyrical-Wit-Sick-Spits, This Basic Member Sparks-Leavin-Gays-Phased! It's A "Miracle"!-This-Kid's-"Whipped"! And I Ain't Talkin-Bout-"Mayonnaise"!/
I Put This Herb-In-His-Place, For Him Defeat's-A-Must!
I'm Way Ahead Of You, I'll "Throw Dirt-In-Ya-Face" So "Eat-My-Dust!"/ It's So Dumb-To-Challenge-Me, I'm A Veteran,-azz! Ya Too Stunned-Of-Talent-G! You Ain't Even Better-Than-Half!/

Its over