View Single Post
Old 04-07-05, 05:17 PM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: Bonecollector

zulu, ure flow was on point, that shit was pretty dope and ure structure was aight, some stretched lines. the multies were in there, that shit was nice, but u weren't that creative, most of ure shit was pretty basic and i've heard a lot of the stuff u was sayin before. ure punches were pretty average, nuthin really special that caught my eye. ure opener was pretty gud, but the last 2 bars were weak, i wasn't feelin any of them. i think u need to work on ure punches and throw in some tight personals and shit and u'll get a lot better.

Bone, nice flow, structure was aight, but you to had a lot of stretched lines and some not so stretched. ure punches were aight, pretty weak in places like zulu, not much for creativity or multies. ure opener was nice, gud personal and shit but the 2nd line of it in sum way is dissin ureself, maybe its just me. the closer was weak as fuck son, dunno wat was goin on there, its just filler. overall i think this was a fairly weak drop from u.

Both cats came weak in this battle i think, both cud elevate sum, i just think that overall bone edged this battle by a hair, but yo son, u still need to elevate cuz next time u mite just get beat.

V/- Bonecollector