View Single Post
Old 04-07-05, 09:01 PM   #11
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

Because i understand that it is inhumane to have to spend your life in jail. And im more of the pacifist type, you suffer enough awaiting your execution. You must forgive sooner or later.

And im not being judgemental by saying it. I would like revenge on family and friends that have been murdered but i wont do it because its just suicide by law.

Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For with the judgment you make you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck in your neighbor's eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? Or how can you say to your neighbor, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor's eye.

If he regrets his actions, then i would start to forgive. Never forget but forgiveness is a extremely hard thing to do. Escpecially in a situation of a family member murdered.

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote