View Single Post
Old 04-07-05, 09:32 PM   #29
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Aight yo, here's the deal... everybidy that posted so far (and those who haven't)... I was gonna meet up with LJ tonight but I wasn't feeling good the last past days and did a lotta of running around and what not.. and i'm feeling extremely sick to a point where i can barely talk. It just happened a little while ago. But anyways, it's nothing too serious, but LJ coming out to visit me tomorrow after school at my house and i'm gonna have ALL the tracks submitted on CD.. i can't guarantee he's gonna play anything THIS Saturday because they have to be ok-ed by the rest of the crew. But I know how to pull some strings. I haven't been feeling good like i said before, so I may not be at the show this Saturday although i really wanna go, I need some rest. If I don't get no rest, then i'll just have to miss the show. But I'm giving y'all an update of what's going on, and once i find out what's getting played and when, i'll keep y'all informed mos def. Much Luv y'all.. I'm checking out the rest of the links tonight.. And 20 Grand, i been mad busy lately i still wanna do the intro for the show with you i got an idea of the beat last night (and an example of what it should be like) AND the chorus for your song as well as Lethal GK i did NOT forget. Dun feel i'm slacking I just been on the run all this week, I'm catching up wit rest tonight, dun be mad a girl need her rest..! But i'm really sorry for the delay, str8 up. Everyone else, stay up, have a good night... 1