View Single Post
Old 04-09-05, 04:12 PM   #22
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

Voted For: anxiety

damn... anxiety really came through on this one... OMB..you my man 50 grand...but Anxiety definitely got the edge on ya this time around...

O... i felt ya story and ya shyt was pretty good but i've seen ya come at ya rhymes so much better than this... i felt ya story line but apoints it just seemed like ya needed to add something... almost like ya couldn't get out what ya wanted to say.. and for that i deducted points... loved the hook, though... i think if it was rewritten and ya took ya time with it this would be a really dope piece...

Anxiety...

damn dawg... i really feel where ya coming from being that i, myself was in a similar situation growing up...
story was well thought out...well it was a true story so the feeling was definitely in it... i wouldn't change anything about it... the consistency throughout was on point... each sentence flowed into the next...all ideas connected flawlessly... and the ending was damn near perfect... good job by both but i gotta give it up for Anx
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix