View Single Post
Old 04-09-05, 06:41 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

What's so "gay" about the sig? Everything stated in it is pure facts and can easily be proven if you weren't too lazy to look it up. Are you mad that your saint is really a murderer, or mad that he probably wouldn't have been a pope at all if he weren't running from the high courts? No one who's against my sig here is stating any facts or any counter-points. Just hate. If any of you have facts or counterpoints, lets discuss it. If not, don't waste your time or mine.

Quote:
OK?
If ittsa joke thats kinda disrespectful but alright...
If your serious....The Roman Catholic church has been around much longer than the KKK.....The KKK was formed in the mid 1800's I belive after the Civil War...which the blck slaves were freed..........BUt The Catholic church has been around since ...AD

True. What you're not observing is the change in papal wardrobe didn't take place till JP2 came about. The Klan has been around since the 1800's. JP2 didn't become a pope till the 1970's. Some traditions were in place before he came in and others weren't. He (and the popes before him) fashion themselves after Nimrod who later became the functioning effigy of Satan, right down to the horns and all. Nimrod's original headgear was a cap with a bull's horns in it, then became the Mitre which represented the head of a fish. Nimrod is the high priest in the Pagan religion, which is the antithesis if Catholocism. Now why would the leader of the catholic religion be dressing up as 'satan' and even wearing the EXACT SAME robe?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote