View Single Post
Old 04-09-05, 09:11 PM   #35
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Flow
yea but look at the crews from back in the day. who made it besides the people in the crews who was actually good

there were a lot of weak kats back in the day who made it in a crew that didn't desrve to be there... i was better than a lot of kats that were in crews... dudes that i have beaten told me i wasn't good enough to get in when i first got here... so that's not a good argument... now if you woulda said all ya had to do was suck someone's dick and vote on all they shyt to get in then that would be a different story... MAB was actually a good crew and even we had a coupla suspect kats on our crew... we took in noobs... helped them to elevate... gave them assignments... gave them a chance if we saw potential... that's why we were good... we recruited good heads and heads we thought would be good... took our battles seriously... and won them all as a crew... not as individuals.... we even battled each other... that's how you get better... it's gonna come to a point where ya won't get to the next level unless there is a challenge... that's what the site is missing... challenges... ya already know ya opponents cuz ya keep battling the same dudes over and over again... what fun is that... battle a nigga ya know nothing about and see how much more challenging it is.... no personals... just rely on skills...wordplay... metaphors.... that's what this site lacks... everybody wanna look up a kats history on the site b4 a battle... just dis the dude and call it a day...

instead of trying to get a dude to leave his crew try picking from the tons of free agents the site has... develop ya crew instead of having one that's manufactured and already has an advantage cuz everybody knows ya crew members and most are scared to vote against them... stop recruitin dudes who get D/R'ed by the site and take the time to focus on the craft... on ya crew's skills... on sharing what ya learned about rap to the newbs who tryna get where you at already... most times all a nigga need is an opportunity and a mentor... somebody to push them... most of us had that when we started and that's why and how we ended up getting to a higher level... shyt... give back!...lol
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote