View Single Post
Old 04-10-05, 05:20 PM   #14
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
The only things you own are empty bottles of bacardi that you must of drank before you started to date your neighbours dog. You also own a wack face, and you sound like a dumbass. You don't even post cool, you just say gay things like you're a fag, shut up you're gay. Man, if that's all you got on your mind then damn...you must be a faggot yourself..

You say we are always on the internet, and that it is our lives...buddy...you're 20 years old...chill inside your moms house on saturday nights using rapverse.. Buddy...you wrote a song about me...and you call me obsessed with this shit? Get off my dick faggot..

Red Bull, and anybody else > $ Wordman $, and his whore dog faced girlfriend.

Fuck!!!! You Again.. i thought you would have killed yourself by now.. I love how you try and develop a insult on me by compiling stupid and completely wrong facts, Thats exactly why youll neva faze be, because i know your a fucken idiot and frankly dont know the difference between your own shit and your face.. OK.. First off those Bottles are not Empty..I know you Probely grew up wit your dad touching you, so i forgive you if yah motor skills dont fuction as well as they once did.. lol.. Second i live on my own in my own nice apartment, Unlike you..Thrid i didnt say you were obssessed wit this shit, i said you and kesse were obssessed wit each other, witch is true.. so in turn your a fucken idiot..Sorry Kiddo i ant on yah dick, i know you would like that.. But I dont play that way.. Fagget.. lol

[