View Single Post
Old 04-10-05, 06:18 PM   #41
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Flow
yea but back when we joined, we was all noobs. lol exept a few. we had the choice to go to RB. but we liked the color red. lmao. but naw we didnt try and get people to leave for no reason. we figured if a crew was being resurrected, we should try and get all the old members back. when we first put the crew together. spul was still a lil unknown. Voke was just gettin discovered. I was still unknown. Wicked One was a mixtape. virtues skills was just bein noticed. and Vango was considered whack by a lot. lol. but like i said. if the number of free agents is a problem, have each crew just mentor like 3 each. that way noobs get good. and crews stay together

are you kidding me?.... some of these kats been here a lot longer that me and all they do is make a new account or get an alias.... when i first got here... the hottest kat at that time was ice pick if ya ask me.... that's the only dude whoever straight toasted me on this site.... but there was a lot of D/R'ing going on too... if we were all noobs how did the so-called veterans get to where they at that quickly? niggaz been around forever and a day... most of them are wack... i'm just gonna start up some noobie crews and put 'em in training.... even TC is tryna do something like that now... they starting to get the idea.... all y'all so-called veteran groups should pick up a "pony" squad..... all noobs.... we could still do the whole nba draft thing and you'd get to keep ya original squads.... now watch somebody say that's a bullshyt idea and they rather go solo than to waste time with noobs...lol
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote