View Single Post
Old 04-10-05, 06:50 PM   #43
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill-Grammatix
are you kidding me?.... some of these kats been here a lot longer that me and all they do is make a new account or get an alias.... when i first got here... the hottest kat at that time was ice pick if ya ask me.... that's the only dude whoever straight toasted me on this site.... but there was a lot of D/R'ing going on too... if we were all noobs how did the so-called veterans get to where they at that quickly? niggaz been around forever and a day... most of them are wack... i'm just gonna start up some noobie crews and put 'em in training.... even TC is tryna do something like that now... they starting to get the idea.... all y'all so-called veteran groups should pick up a "pony" squad..... all noobs.... we could still do the whole nba draft thing and you'd get to keep ya original squads.... now watch somebody say that's a bullshyt idea and they rather go solo than to waste time with noobs...lol

lol cause no one feels like wasting there time. even if you hot as hell, u just gone produce mediocre battlers. and i just seen when you joined. when i joined Relaunched was just created and there was only two crews. so yes we was all nobbs exept for Restricted. but i dont think there would be a sucessful attempt at training noobs. its been tried like 3 times already. and all of em failed. and what would be the point of drafting? why dont we just go get all the good noobs and train them?