View Single Post
Old 04-10-05, 09:42 PM   #44
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

didn't i say someone was gon hate on that idea even if i said they can keep the rosters they currently have?...lmao... everything is an excuse to keep the noobs down... lol...the good noobs... y'all kill me... y'all go through all this drama about not wanting to battle a noob... then you say there are good ones... but yet and still nobody wants to put them in a crew.... do you see the contradiction in that?... just gonna produce mediocre battlers... i'm pretty sure when canibus wrote his first rhyme he was mediocre.... i'm sure em was pretty bad when he first got his feet wet.... you don't know what could happen with these guys when they got the right support system and guidance behind them... besides... i was in RB before i came to relaunched... but for some reason i was unable to log in over there... that's the only reason i came to RV in the first place... so them kats that you were talking about being vets when i joined is kinda bogus... unless he came from RB and was there forever before coming to RV then that hardly qualifies niggaz on RV as vets... there are some dope kats on RV...but very few... the nicest kats left... there's a select few that are still sticking it out but they pretty much inactive... the so-called vets barely battle.. if there's gonna be a future in this site it's gonna be with the noobs... they can't get experience if they only get to battle other noobs... no elevation there...
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote