View Single Post
Old 04-12-05, 03:11 PM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiLT
^^exactly, but the only way the cops can pin you on a recorded confession is if they catch you in the act, or sum1 snitches on me...In the Game's The Documentary booklet, it has him at the table wit tha automatic, tha pistol, and hella gonja on his kitchen table...now wouldn't that be photo evidence??
I got pix of me and my cousins from tha hood hold blunts and we made a 1 hour movie about a day in the hood, from tha bay to LA, and my mom (shes a paralegal) she told me to burn it and neva talk about because they can use it against me and all my cousins from tha hood if one of use were to get caught up

I was just gonna say about that video too, lol, but the picture of game - automatic weapons are legal now. They'd have to catch him with an illegal one (unregistered or stolen) in order to bust his balls. The weed he could easily say was superimposed in or just not real. If you say something like "I killed Tim Johnson on april 8th 1996" that could easily be used as a confessional bit of evidence. Same applies for "I sell crack" or "coke sarwan wrapped at the bottom of the tank". Talking shit liek that could get local police curious about you and the last thing that anyone who'd really do this type of shit would need is popo's attention. Nobody's game is that tight. Even Gotti went down.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote