View Single Post
Old 04-13-05, 12:46 PM   #20
Adrenaline
unknown legend...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
well rappers talk bout what they know if im from the hood and been in shoot outs or seen shoot outs my whole life then thats what i know if i seen drugs and feens my whole life maybe served them then that is what i know and what i talk about cuz thats my life and those around me will relate cuz thats they life.if i sold crack and robbed dudes and did time thats what ill talk about cuz thats what i know thats my life now or was my life then.maybe i dont give a fuck bout making the community better maybe i just wanna sell crack and be a thug since thats all i know who are you to say im wrong?maybe you cant relate cuz you pussy or from the burbs and if so be eminem and rap bout where you from its that easy.maybe you never sold drugs or been in shoots outs well thats you i know not one ball game in my park gos without a fight shooting or cutting and dudes stand right on my corner all day and sell drugs fight and rob people so welcome to reality of the hood thats what hip hop always was bringing the burbs to the hood making them understand our story then eminem made us understand his story thats hip hop its real simple you dont like it dont buy the album when the track comes on change the channel its that easy..........

that paragraph was a whole blurr and I only read the first 2 lines that's what I know and try using punctuation next time that's what I know....lol

see my point?

but yo....good thread...good read on most of this stuff...