Thread: I Beat My Case
View Single Post
Old 04-15-05, 08:01 PM   #40
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calm
nigga i got my 1st job when i was 16 workin at Kentucky Fried Chicken...I'm not tryna make any friends on the net.LOL i come online to share my work with the world i can give a fuck if u like me or not. and as far as me being better than you..its not my fault your a low life, no hope havin, ignorant, bottom dwelling, insignificant worm. get out here in the world and make something of yourself. thats why i'm in college trying to do something for my self, my family and my community. I've lost too many family members to the streets to let em take me as well.... i've seen death, desctrution, and despair. i know what its like to feel like u have no way out. but there is always a way out. I mentor children like u every summer. some of u i can help others i read about in the news paper... so think what u want about me, but i havent told u anything that was wrong. i'm being real with you

^This is how the world treats you, but much worse in the outside world (off the net). No one cares about who you mentor, get yo doctor phil ass outa here.
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote