View Single Post
Old 04-16-05, 11:35 PM   #43
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

cuz i don't have ne attentions on killing neone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
well i know damn well there ain't no way i'mma get killed and sayin it's predetermined, by sum drunk cats... ain't nobody gonna take me to my grave by a bullet point blank period. One hit to my face and Heavenly gonna make all hell break loose.. living in the Chi, you fight to kill or severely injure the person (if u at school or whatever).. otherwise, your parents say you better try to bust them kidz head or you get yours busted if you lose a fight.. i know God dun like people fighting and all, but i can't let nobody just hit me. Dabatos, seems like you got a kind heart. Don't let people try to walk over you, once you let people in the streets feel that got to you, that's it. Everybody gonna keep testing you til you prove yourself.. but luckily you dun have to worry about that now.. You can be nice and still have a fighter in you, str8 up..

haha, glad someone see's that in me.. thanx fiya.. but yeah.. if they wanted to fight i would fight even wen i know they could beat me up.. cuz seriously.. i can't jst let neone pick on me like that..

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote