View Single Post
Old 04-18-05, 11:41 AM   #6
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

in my opinion........there never should have been two seperate sections for the crews...........all it does is breed jealousy.

i agree that inactiveness is rampant at this time. i'll admit it, the shit is disgusting....word. but by saying that you guys should be established because other crews are inactive and/or wont battle you is just funny. im the farthest cat from a hater that you will ever meet (online....haha, lol), so i have no problem saying that i respect and admire the talent that alot of you possess.......but this is just ludicrous. alot of you are seasoned.........so why are you tripping off of something as material as this.

if you are all as dedicated as i think you all are........you'll be established soon enough, correct??? correct.

personally.......i've never felt that i need to point out anothers flaws to make myself feel superior. im not trying to hide anything in between the lines or any bullshit like that......but basically this thread is too much fellas. strobe's a smart man. he knows the site and the sites situations. he'll do whats best for ALL crews. the only crew i ever worried about or kept an eye on was mine. if crews (established or not) get deleted because of inactivity.......so be it. but doing this because you cant have your way at the moment is just unneccessary in my opinion.

i just had to put my quick two cents in on the matter. i wish y'all the best...........hold it down. oner...

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.