View Single Post
Old 04-18-05, 11:06 PM   #27
Nelson Mandela
Resurrected Voices

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
i never realized that this was still a issue til two days ago . i was out with one of my friends who is a very pretty blonde girl ....but yea we were out at the mall and we were just walking around and all of a sudden this "old guy" well nto old maybe 40 or 45 pulled me away from her and was like why don't you leave her alone..." i was amazed and was like get the fuck off me...she came over and was like your joking right.. get off of him...he looked at the both of us shook his head and walked away .. i didn't understand what had just happened for a minute... and i was about to run after the guy but she stopped me and waslike its not worth it... o yea i wasnt dressed in any offensive thuggish manner and she was in a pink polo and a skirt thing so it wasnt like we were looking trashy in anyway.. it was just the simple fact that there was a brown guy with a white girl that he couldnt take .. so he thought i was harassing her go figure

yo fuck what your girl said i woulda punched him right dead in his grill(for the e-thugs lol) but yeah i think i would have got in a fight tho....i have been in so many damn relationships like dat...some of dem white girls is bangin and real cute personalities what can u say....da sistas a lot of times got dat stuck up attitude like dey better then everybody lol...den get mad at us when we go get a nice white girl....not sayin all of em do it but a lot of them do

"Spoken Words are Never Forgotten"--Me

Ghost Writers