View Single Post
Old 04-19-05, 09:44 PM   #10
Nelson Mandela
Resurrected Voices

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
not racist and im not white but...

i agree with anxiety, i hate the people who say hip hop is only for black people and white people cant rap...and whoever is saying black people went through slavery...yes they did

hundreds of years ago...youve never been a slave so stop using that as an excuse...slavery is done, the way white people would discriminate on blacks back then...is the way blacks are discriminating on whites in hip hop now...why dont you just share everything and dont give a fuck about race for once

peace

yeah slavery is done so why do "some" white people still use the word "nigger" to hurt us if thats over with..i think its over physicaly but not mentally.....it aint happenin to me so im all good with it...and personally i dont care what color you are if your a rapper..you can be fuckin clear for all i care...if ur shit sounds good den you iight wit me...and people that think everything should be based off of color then you are stupid like the people anxiety was refering to...if we are saying that about rap if there was a black rocker we should beat his ass and get on him too i suppose

"Spoken Words are Never Forgotten"--Me

Ghost Writers