View Single Post
Old 04-20-05, 09:02 AM   #10
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

aiight, I'll explain this to you kids again...

50CENT and rappers like him sell records because it is statistically proven that the highest demographic of individuals that buy chart topping rap albums are *gasp* white suburban teenage males and duhh, they wanna hear about that "gangster shit" and gunplay that he talks about, whether it's true or not isn't even the issue though so I won't say that 50 is fake, cuz iono if he just talk shit and lie on wax or what, I didn't grow up with his ape ass...but that IS why he sells records though, people living vicariously through him...

and no, he does NOT have good lyrics so don't ever ever say that again, anyone that thinks 50CENT is "lyrically" even borderline should be shot...he's a horrible lyricist man...all he does is make club songs, he might as well be just another rapper from the South...I'd type more but 50 isn't worth much more words, but yes, I statistically proved why 50 sells records, now stop asking ...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote