GlocKoma
Flyweight

IP:

Voted For: Kin*Ethic™

Nobody knows you like sparks from the roc your lame
and you don't wanna "trade marks" cause i'm not your name
Umm... Ok nameplay...
you've got no game like sega lyrically you out of business
i Kill Ignorant Niggas Erase This Homo I'm Cataclysmic (spells name)
It's ok...
you pacafistic just like christmas my ass is gifted
They caught the "Kin etics" of my punches ya ass just missed it
Umm... Not really good nameplay...
you idolize me you've got a blackmage in your avatar
you're like a special Ed lawyer your never "pass the bar"
Umm... Kinda played...
i'll son you dog like you my next of "Kin" dude
try me and i'll burn ya ass like i'm mexican food
Decent closer

Overall - It was ok. You had some nameplay, but your punches were pretty weak. Nice try though.

Paste-Yer-Shit ill Erase-Yer-Fists like 'Cascious Clay Artists who Hate-Their-Wrists! .. Its not to Late-To-Crit so 'Black Mage Is A Bitch' like Dogs Staged-To-Do-Tricks!!
Decent nameplay. Kinda creative.
I Spit-To-Hurt & make u 'Shake A Spear' like english Literature! fuck this kid ill send a Hit-At-Her plus i already 'Knocked Black Mage Out' like i deleted my Signature!! (KO?)
Lmao. That's dope. Nice nameplay.
Punches Pave-&-Chalk-Him plus have mage 'Dream Of Death' like the Graves-Haunt-Him!! (LOL!) i Aim-Tauntin but Save-Talkin .. But i 'Own This Kid!' so ill 'Sell Black Back To RV' like a Slave-Auction!!
Lol. Kinda played concept, but nice nameplay.
His avy is Animated so ill put '3 Knives To His Dick' like Wolverine Masterbated! Punchs blow Past-Yer-Anus & Mass-To-Flame-Shit .. Plus ill 'Beat Black So Bad' RV will think im Racist!! (RIP)
Lol. Same shit as above cept punch is a little weaker, but it's decent.

Overall - Your shit was pretty decent. You had some funny shit and your nameplay was cool.

Punches - Kin*Ethic™ - His nameplays were more clever which gave him better punches.
Personals - Tie - They both used nameplay so there wasn't really anything personal besides that.

Wordplay - Kin*Ethic™ - His first bar won it for him.
Creativity - Kin*Ethic™ - Blackmage had that one played punch that lost this for him.
Complexity - Kin*Ethic™ - He had lots more just as far as his rhyme scheme goes.
Multies - Kin*Ethic™ - Obviously.
Structure - Blackmage - Obviously.

Vote - Kin*Ethic™ - He beat Mage in all the important cats including punches so my vote just has to go to him. Good battle though, Nice try Blackmage.[/b]
Send a message via AIM to GlocKoma