View Single Post
Old 04-22-05, 06:27 PM   #1
Detrimental
Detrimental Thoughts

All Ya'll Can Back Down

IP:

Back in this motha fucka makin other suckas and bustas run out of luck tryin to buck then back down
I let these wanna be thugs no what's up and that they'll get stuck if the try to take over AK-Town
Matter of fact now i'm back around lettin yall know that we down and not acting out backin down bein clowns
Comin back not quite but loud no silence around lettin ya'll know what i'm about showin no doubt
Maybe 13 but i aint scared whisperin and bitchin, yippin startin shit then quittin, i always finish
My business, i've always been winnin no matter what kind of shit i've been in, aint nothin that i've hidden
There's an army sittin here all within one city have 30 deep rollin with me never busy all these faggots i'm ripping
Dipping, bitches slipping never getting up never giving any mercy from all the anger people have put in me
They aint pinning me down we keep the heat with the gat next to my feet when we reach underneath the seat
Shooting all the casualties and the ones who run to me comin deep and they run the street quick and release
Pullin out our heat put out the window but they stunned to see how i shoot the torso or H-E-A-D, where ya at now?
Ya'll motha fuckas scared can't bare to see me or dare to meet me in the streets so motha fuckas BACK DOWN

MAS STRETCHED but still give me feed but don't complain about how stretched it is lol