View Single Post
Old 04-23-05, 09:20 AM   #13
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP:

Voted For: SoLo

Hmm this was kinda close...

SoLo:

I was feelin ya verse...You had some creative punches that all hit pretty hard...Nothin was played out, which I like, and I liked the little multies at the end of lost of the rhymes...You could've made them a bit more complex, but they were still pretty good. You also had some good personals...LMAO at the one about his mama...lol...I liked that...All your shit flowed right because your structure was damn near perfect to me. Your closer couldve been a bit better, but it was iight.

Mike Lowery:

Your opener was weak to me. The punch wasnt that good or creative...Try making your punches more complex...However, you did have a couple of lines that made me say "damn"...I loved the one about him capatilizing the L in his name...Good shit there...And I also liked the one where you talk about the ups and downs in his verse...very creative punch, and I thought it was hot. However, that was pretty much all I saw in your verse that I liked, so I'm giving this to SoLo...No hate, good battle yall...

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik