View Single Post
Old 04-23-05, 06:20 PM   #10
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
1. No freeposting. I dont mind small posts, but if I see the forum being clogged up by you giving stupid one line posts with no real point, you will lose half your post count. If you continue to do that after you lose posts, you will be banned for a week. If you come back and do it again after a week, then youll be banned perminantly from the lounge and I could care less what you say.

4. No beefing. The 'Anything Goes' forum is the place to beef, usually beef threads will simply be moved or closed. But if you continually make threads that hate on another member in the main section of the Lyricist Lounge, you will be banned for a week. And if you continue, you will recieve a permanant ban from the Lounge.

5. No battle advertising. It is considered spamming, and if you advertise your battle in the Lounge simply to get votes, you will be automatically D/Qed no questions asked.

Kids don't like it... leave.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote