Thread: Reparations
View Single Post
Old 04-23-05, 08:18 PM   #23
^^..^^

IP:

ok this is a personal subject and being hispanic i really in all truth dont give a fuck either way but just my thoughts on the subject.i dont think blacks should get nothing same as whites and my own people and everyone else.you want something work for it or get gansta and take it i live in the hood im broke who cares?i damn sure dont.ill get mine sooner or later.blacks dont have any issues except what they get for themselves your in a country thats 73% white last i checked your not gonna be treated equal period they say hispanics are going to be the majority in 50 years then whites will be worse off cuz well run shit but for now its simple if a room is full of black men and they are all eating toghther and have grown up toghther and do bussiness toghther then one white man enters the room you think theyll accept him?no!!whites run the us therefore blacks will not get any help that will help them succed over whites they will have to fight for thier every move up the ladder.in asia you think whites run shit?lmfao not a chance!!no money will come i dont think they will get it i dont want them to get it cuz we will pay for it taxes will go up like crazy as will gas and shit so fuck that no money!
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote