Thread: Reparations
View Single Post
Old 04-23-05, 09:33 PM   #25
Calm
Divine Ascension

IP:

to address "...'s" statement about the percentage of whites in the ciuntry and thats why the run it....naw man numbers dont mean anything,[. even in a democracy. blacks n hispanics could be the majority and whites would still be in countrol.... have u ever heard of "Aparthied"?.. thats when the White minority in South Africa held sole control of the South African govt. the whites were only 10% of the south african population. yet they still ran the country for more than 50 years...

i'm not gonna make u look ignorant right now cuz we crew but hit me up on aim and I'll hip u to sum knowledge.

to Mizpunky-- even if we dont focus on slavery. we can still ask for reparations from the early 1900's when the Jim Crow Laws and Black Codes were in effect. those laws were the laws that kept blacks from voting, promoted the seprate but equal bullshit that wasnt equal at all. and remember Lynchings occured in the country up until as late as the 1950's. when looking back at time that wasnt that long ago. that was in the time of my grandparents. and i know i'm not the only with great grand parents still alive....

so please ppl b4 dropping your oppinion take a look at sum facts...

-Transcending The Heavens-
I am before before...
Before death is eternity, After death is eternity.
There is no death, only eternity.
And I be riding the wings of eternity...

3 Poems.:.3 Features.:.3 Weeks Consecutively
I'm a Bad Man
Send a message via AIM to Calm   Reply With Quote