View Single Post
Old 04-24-05, 06:29 PM   #67
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
How can I duck if I don't battle?

I PM for votes for awards???? Uh... get your facts straight...

I'm Garbage??? Let's ask some REAL vets like Vinch or Geuce or Countree Jay or Enygma or Vango or anyone else who is actually a vet.

You have D/R... prolly have aliases you use to vote for yourself... you blacklist almost all the people who vote against you ever... and you blacklist quite a few fair voters... so lemme riddle you this:

Who the fuck wants to battle someone who cheats that much just to prove to a 25-year-old guy from NY who lives on rapverse.com who's better?

Exactly. Take a note: People here do not like you so take your 8,000 + posts and your d/r and aliases to another site. thank you.

1.posts have nothing to do with anything
2.im not 25
3.i have no d.r people have tried to prove this never have its a lie and spektikul just k.oed me so where was my d.r there?dumb herb
4.i have optonline my ip never changes therefore all that alias voting is immpossible
5.this is a battle site you dont battle you dont belong and you have no reason to be here unless your a groupie which you seem to be
6.contree jay isnt a vet neither is g duece and none of the three can beat me in anything and 2 of them will tell you so
7.my blacklist has 4 people on it you,carsonjet,phenom in all and doomsday

guess your all out of excuses herb i will always have more respect then you your wack as fuck and noone on rv will say you can beat me and you know you cant fucking herb i challenge you to pink slip battle and i will have your bitch ass banned forever herb

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote