Old 04-24-05, 06:36 PM   #69
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
1.posts have nothing to do with anything
2.im not 25
3.i have no d.r people have tried to prove this never have its a lie and spektikul just k.oed me so where was my d.r there?dumb herb
4.i have optonline my ip never changes therefore all that alias voting is immpossible
5.this is a battle site you dont battle you dont belong and you have no reason to be here unless your a groupie which you seem to be
6.contree jay isnt a vet neither is g duece and none of the three can beat me in anything and 2 of them will tell you so
7.my blacklist has 4 people on it you,carsonjet,phenom in all and doomsday

guess your all out of excuses herb i will always have more respect then you your wack as fuck and noone on rv will say you can beat me and you know you cant fucking herb i challenge you to pink slip battle and i will have your bitch ass banned forever herb

1. your posts have to do with you being obsesed with this website. You need help kid.
2. Your around 23 or something irrelevent... If your over 20 and your on here your probably a fucking loser.
3. It doesn't matter what you say... I know you have d/r.
4. Doesn't matter... you could vote from an internet cafe... a friends house... anywhere... and with your obsessiveness over this site... I wouldn't be surprised if you did that.
5. I'm not a groupie... but last time I checked this is Rap Verse. I write open mics to get feedback on that. 'Nuff Said
6. I guarentee G Deuce would merk you in Text, Topical, Audio, Poetry, or Graphics. If Anyone dissagrees... then obviously they aren't familiar with his work. CJ is more of a vet than you are... And Vinch would surely beat you senseless.
7. Bullshit.
8. Guess I just disproved everything you just said
9. okay... like 3 people respect you... THIS IS A FUCKING INTERNET SITE COCK SWAB. Get over yourself.
10. No one thinks I could beat you? Probably cuz you fucking cheat.
11. Oh yeah... there are no pinkslip battles homo.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote