Thread: Love is pussy?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-05, 07:37 PM   #27
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Once a male gets his heart broken he normally becomes a hoe and goes to seek as much pussy as he can get, basically. Ain't nothing hardcore bout it, but it makes guys feel good when they know they can get a lotta pussy instead of just one person's. Once a guy find a good girl he start falling for he'll most likely get outta his where the pussy at lifestyle to be with her, IF he actually feels it's worth it. If not, then he gonna lose a good girl, and when his balls fall off later on in life he gonna be crying cuz that one female that loved him so, can't take of them. and when his dick stop working all hell gonna break loose.. It's not a tale it happens to a lotta people, YES YOUR DAYUM DICK will stop being useful except for pissing your leg when your 90 years old.. do i seen hostile about this? answer is yes, males are starting to be fucking annoying to me. Why does the majority have to be players CUZ Y'ALL SUM INSECURE YET SELF-CENTERED BASTARDS?! Mark my words.