View Single Post
Old 04-26-05, 12:38 AM   #8
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

IP:

Voted For: hotshh!

wow, this was not really a best two in the site battle. It was one of the best against a nigga that could get up there, but ain't there yet.

Hotsshhh ripped this shit, and i will explain why.

Punches: No contest hear. Hottsshhh: very well structured, witty, and just nice.
Mav: Tried to, had nice concepts really, but i dunno, i've seen a few of your battles and you seem to just not word your punches good at all. This was another case of that.

Personals: Hottsshh cause they were worded better.

Flow: Hotshh. Read both of them like you rappin' it, his flows a lot better, and Marvs' sicker/hot in here bar like fucked the whole flow up for me really tryin' to figure out how it rhymed for a few mins.

Overall enjoyment: hotsh: Just nice, crisp, well-delivered lines.

Fav Bars:

Hotshh: So say hello to Defeat......... and kiss goodbye your Streak
Nightmares? HA!....... america reads ya shit to fall Asleep

Bar was fuckin' wild nice man.

MarvJay:

no1 stopin dis bastard!,u lyin 2 ppl on rv hot ur an actress go hop in a casket.
u wouldn't have a "buzz in da hood" if u put ya "intercom on da top of ya jacket".

Just the second part of the bar though, the first part was like filler to me.

Least favorite:

Hotshh:
Ha! Im starving to play, cuz on da ball court u are what u Say
Ya shots miss on the net, Ive always owned a 'Marvolous JAy'

I just didn't like it

MarvJay:
type of guns i hold make kops-get-scared,chill! ya not-sick-quer.
he raps like "nelly" ppl came da see marv spit no1 cares if "HOT in here"*

decent concept, worded sloppily, and didn't flow or rhyme.

Basically, you can see why hotshh won that shit. Marv is gonna be really good i think, but i think you need to wrok on wordin' your punches a lil' better. Nice job both of y'all though.

If either of y'all wanna hit me wit an honest vote (translation: Vote for the actual person who was nicer, not who asked you to vote) I be doin' audio now, have one open vs. Ecko under the name Billy Shakes. Hollatchaboiboi.

-CJ-
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay