it is what ever on ya mind...

check check
whats with the hate of today and the sorrow of tomorrow
whats with the fate of today and the borrow of tomorrow
i go to the nursing home to see my mom fight the struggle
death tried to touch her face she fright him to the stumble
life is so hard work for little pay, someones always got something to say
dads hair turns brown to grey, bills and stress in life something to pay
kats yelling beef but they dont understand, kats wishing sleep without repremand
getting horny at night so im usin otherhand, wetting worny to the american stand
broke up with the gf she a psycho bitch, talking to my sis causein trouble itch
talking to me about faith and well being stop it, im looking deeper into life for it
told my mom when i was little i make millions, stayed strong watchin growin buildins...
friend spence took his own life night of football strife, and mckenzy girl went homeboy jake for life...
Icu trauma seen shit u wouldnt wanta, seen machines keep life intact people who went sledin wit out ski mask....
wrecked back, suicidal missing kidney, flatlinein to cpr missery, take the tube out death missery...
met families from all over, seein shit sleep i wont bother, lupus gave mom studder, from word to action brain murder...
this is real i lived er, but i was the family side d-e-a-r, like last time you see moms wish she h-e-a-r, sincerly a ecert from son n-e-a-r....
i spit not for fun or fame but therapy as it says my name, depression of game hells fire i touched the flame...i need hope for my mom to stay saine

O.G.