Old 04-26-05, 10:14 AM   #13
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Voted For: MaRVJay1009

hotshh!
All my votes are Liable.......cause you be snitching for Survival
Marv dropped so many dimes, he got a bank account with 5-0
So of course marv J "runshit"....... he too broke for a Whip!!
Da last time u hopped on anything dat move, was Strobe Dick
Ha! Im starving to play, cuz on da ball court u are what u Say
Ya shots miss on the net, Ive always owned a 'Marvolous JAy'

U need 2 eave son, no beast on the beat, we dont Believe em
U only visit "trackmasters" when ya girl gets her Weave done

vs.

marv's
type of guns i hold make kops-get-scared,chill! ya not-sick-quer.
he raps like "nelly" ppl came da see marv spit no1 cares if "HOT in here"*
no1 stopin dis bastard!,u lyin 2 ppl on rv hot ur an actress go hop in a casket.
u wouldn't have a "buzz in da hood" if u put ya "intercom on da top of ya jacket".
vets think ur still a noob who wants dis dick in a crew,he does alot of bickerin 2.
u spit with da flu?,no u "da medicine man" well i know "women sicker" than u.
couldn't "see marv" on his "bp page",im cool u dont wanna c-me-rage.
u'll neva get on da radio usin ya "demo as a frisby" a be da only time ya "Cd-plays"

I was feeling hotshh's opener more than marv j's, but marv j's closer was more creative than hotshh!(i seen that sleep line before in sum females battle on here). Both y'all had mad personals.. the sickest line was the buzz in the hood (intercom on da top of ya jacket) lol the best personal by far is da medicine line and Nelly reference, for hotshh the best was the basketball line and the "trackmasters" line lol.. Both y'all bashed each other hard. But since i gotta vote i'd say marv j, he brought the heat to you hotshh! his personals were a bit more creative in my opinion...

v/ marv j Nice battle kids.