View Single Post
Old 04-26-05, 03:22 PM   #1
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Foxy Brwon vs. Jackie-O , Cassidy vs. 50 Cent and Murda Mook

IP:

Yeah Im sure eveyne heard about her bar brawl with Remy Martin which she got her ass beat

Now she fought Jackie-O

That's right, this ain't no rumor cause we got it straight from the people who were there:
Def Jam recording artist Foxy Brown fought with Jackie-O (Poe Boy Records) in Circle House Studios in Miami, FL.
Foxy arrived in the studios while Jackie-O was writing some lyrics.
Apparently Foxy Brown wanted to use one of the label's instrumental and she had some words for Jackie-O
According to our source, Jackie-O beat Foxy up and stole her purse... - HipHopGame.com

Murda Mook called him out several times on Hot 97, even 50 Cent warned him to watch his mouth, well here's what Cassidy told MTV.com:
"The first cat you named, I never even heard of him," he said, referring to Mook. "He don't got no situation, he can't even ride the beat. The kid is a clown. The second kid [50 Cent], said I better watch it. That's my type of ballgame. I would get involved with that [battle], 'cause I got something to gain. The kid might be appealing to a bigger fanbase than me, I might can snatch a few fans. But I'm focusing on my music. Make history, turn the females on, keep it moving."