View Single Post
Old 04-27-05, 04:39 AM   #1
BiZzO
Ka.Nek.ShuN

All Guys Look Here...

IP:

Yo, i was with ma girl for like 6 months right.. last week i was goin to see her afta school.. walked ova to her place.. her mum answerd the door im like "jess der?" and she goes na shes not.. im like aiight.. and then i saw all her shit on tha ground.. and im like why her stuff there.. and she sorta looked upset and im like whats happend? jess aiight and then she like "jess is in her room" im like shit she aiight.. i get up there open da door and she in der foolin around with another guy.. i cracked it and fuckin walked out..
then 2 days ago she like cryin to me "josh it wont happen again please come back to me" and tell ya the truth i still luved da girl.. so i only to see her kissin the same dude a day after she been cryin to me.. i fuckin abused tha shit outa her.. and that guy.. i play that dead mutha fucka on saturday in basketball.. and i got about 10 my mates comin down to the game.. n he gunna get what comin to him.... i already told him to bring his mates cause he fucked.. and if he dont come well get him at school.. so anyway he fucked.. im just tellin u make sure ur girl not a fuckin cheater and she love u not a fuckin slut bullshit artist..