View Single Post
Old 04-28-05, 02:00 AM   #14
¤ÐÅž¤
leave you rest'n pz's

IP:

Voted For: l i n e .

this was a koo read valor, in my opinion a good solid piece, alot of emotion was put into this verse, im surprised it read as well as it did, imagery was ok, you kept to the topic real well, the only thing i didnt quite like about it was the excessive multi's which kinda threw off the verse a bit, only cuz it didnt suit your emotion in the verse, but other then that i thought it was a real good solid read man.good job, props......8/10
huh, your style is quite unique, i gotta admit i was feeling your verse from start to finish, your wording on the first bar was a bit iffy but other then that your vocab, metas, n straight complexity was really good, this was deffinately way more complex then what i was expecting from ya, im impressed,your ending was very original, i liked your approach on this topic,good work, props to ya........8.5/10
well, this was damn close, i thought for sure valor had it
with the very emotional verse he presented, but the second verse was complex and was a real"thinker"....both had good drops, but in my opinion line was just more creative with his approach on the topic n had more complexity which i liked.
no hate, your both good writers.....!
close one, RTF on me vs solo please....
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!