View Single Post
Old 04-28-05, 02:48 AM   #81
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

IP:

just got off work from my new job...but anyway....this is funny...first off cali in no position to talk dude can barely ride a beat that makes you automatically wack...lyics are soso...delivery is ehh...not only that but not to long ago cali was trying his hardest to get me to sign with his "label" he even got diabolic to holla at me for him because me and dia from b-more. truth be told i didn't wanna roll with you because you were pretty bad and i think your taste in music is bad...2nd HBC would murder the crews on this board...theres only 1 crew i know who's contending with us and they are not from this board...lol...this board is like a rookie board...you should see how other boards burn this 1 up...i came here to help ya'll get your weight up and the board aint want the help...mostly dickriders on this joint...thats how i heard about this joint in the first place...lol at cali saying i sound like freeway that shows the no clue about music...half the votes on battles are bullshit here and mostly from dickriders.... post the same battles to a neutral board and see how half the decisions come out different. Thats some bullshit cali...you was talking all that shit on IM or whateva and you the one who told me to set up the battle and when i said due sunday u said cool...so now you tryna flip shit...thats some bullshit...i dont waste my time with bullshit battles so go on about you bizness.

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

"If I’m not the best, everyone else is the worst"

Official H.B.C. Try-Out Thread***Best Audio Crew***

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote