View Single Post
Old 04-28-05, 10:47 AM   #83
xRell-i-Ventx
Flyweight

IP:

lmao@ umm compose saying he shitted on me..anyone can get signed asshole...big label small label..so if i told u i was with franchise records would u shut up? i think u would my point exactly..as far as being signed to a major label i think i am good enough to do it..how come i havent personal issues,,(that basically im not explaining) shady signed stat quo..what makes u think i cant get on that label? j kwon.guccia mane ect. there terrible evern u can get signed to a major label(tryna build your hopes up) i know i can get signed because one im good ,2 im real,3 because im that damn confident)..holla back... but basically this shit got sitrred up because i said u werent the best..some of u little fucks need to be more humble(congrats) takein over a net board is every emcee's dream...remember u think u cant be touched but the reality is there's always some one out there better.. daz u say i should change my attitude...tell that to your crew there not that nice..not saying everyone is garbage but truth be told it is what it is

^^^ Established Since 1999^^^

SaY wHaT u WaNt AnD hOw U fEeL..bEcAuSe ThOsE tHaT MaTtEr DoN't MiNd
AnD tHoSe ThAt MiNd DoN't MaTtEr
Send a message via AIM to xRell-i-Ventx   Reply With Quote