View Single Post
Old 04-28-05, 11:31 AM   #84
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

IP:

^^^real talk right there...i know what this post is about i did the same shit when i got here tryna raise the activity and all i said was WHO YOU THINK IS THE BEST CREW ON RV and cats jumped on me like i was doing something wrong and when i hit them and called them out ever last one of them bitched out...wtf is that...now that i have a new job my time is limited and i can barely even find time to record...

but anyway let the truth be told there maybe a couple cats in any of these crews that got some skill yamean...if you got skill you'll get your props...but at the same i think some of these cats have been getting hyped up on RV so long they believe they unstoppable but they forgetting that there are other cats and other crews out there that are better and not only that a lot of cats not getting the honest truth about their shit...cats just saying it nice or its ill or its good just because thats his boy or just because they can gain support or duckriders or whateva. The main purpose of net crews is to help cats elevate and honestly i dont see to much helping besides of few single cats around. niggaz need to grow up...board needs some serious organization and some serious leadership to turn the attitude of this shit around

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

"If I’m not the best, everyone else is the worst"

Official H.B.C. Try-Out Thread***Best Audio Crew***

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote