View Single Post
Old 04-28-05, 12:22 PM   #85
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRell-i-Ventx
lmao@ umm compose saying he shitted on me..anyone can get signed asshole...big label small label..so if i told u i was with franchise records would u shut up? i think u would my point exactly..as far as being signed to a major label i think i am good enough to do it..how come i havent personal issues,,(that basically im not explaining) shady signed stat quo..what makes u think i cant get on that label? j kwon.guccia mane ect. there terrible evern u can get signed to a major label(tryna build your hopes up) i know i can get signed because one im good ,2 im real,3 because im that damn confident)..holla back... but basically this shit got sitrred up because i said u werent the best..some of u little fucks need to be more humble(congrats) takein over a net board is every emcee's dream...remember u think u cant be touched but the reality is there's always some one out there better.. daz u say i should change my attitude...tell that to your crew there not that nice..not saying everyone is garbage but truth be told it is what it is

I never said you couldnt be signed...anybody can be signed, but you said it was easy to be signed...which it is not, J-Kwon and Stat-Quo were signed because they looked more marketable...i doubt any big record label wants anybody with dope lyrics now...look at all the best lyricists...theyre not in mainstream because mainstream wants people like 50 cent...and i know theres always someone better then me...im not a cocky person and in this thread i never said i was better then everyone i just said TC owns RV...i deal with people with respect and however i insulted you it wasnt intentional...just responding

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus