View Single Post
Old 04-28-05, 09:53 PM   #18
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
If its that hard for you to find ANOTHER friend to record at their house, then I understand if your 1 friend is busy. Don't worry DUDE, I get it. ez (...KO'd)

NO.. because all of my other friends arn't into the music industry... they love the music but never try to make it.. only of em is.. which is top 5(in radio) in Bejing if thats how u spell it.. his names Sunny Yu and is with a record label there.. but can't sell nething yet cuz his parents made him sign a contract saying he can't sell his albums till he graduates high skewl.. so yeah.. i use his real studio for free.. thats y one of my songs has studio quality.. if u don't believe me i'll send u the song.. and in my song Something You should know.. he sings the chorus in it.. which i also find wack but hella corny since its a V-Day song for my girl.. but seriously phenom.. u dissin me like this?? frealz though we were cool but w/e man.. seriously now.. we are gonna battle.. i just hate it wen ppl say i ain't good.. but its cool cuz it makes me try harder..
*sighs*

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote