Thread: Yo Canadians..
View Single Post
Old 04-29-05, 01:38 AM   #77
dimetapp
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
ducking what? i dont battle on here white boy sorry but keep tryin to fake black maybe one day ull b accepted by real black ppl instead of the fake canadian wanabes on this site. OH YEAH AND IF YOUS THINK CANADA IS SO GREAT AT RAP AND HIPHOP HOW COME U FAGS R THE ONLY ONES I EVER HEARD OF AND THATS ONLY CAUSE UR FROM A WESBITE..............
oh i forgot, no talent

you a fraught bs man, fake Canadian wanabes on this site???? lol is this Blackman forgettin’ that Canada gave black slaves FREREDOM!!!? I only see shit talkers pull race cards for real!! Cus all people I know always down wit it CUZ it’s about the culture and that someone with a different background can feel it… and feels it so much they wanna say how they feel 2.
that’s what shits about… common u wanan pull race cards you think you add up to real gangsters? Lmfao u think al Capone would have put u in his crew… you think “real” mobsters would even listen to your busted shit.

Common man well all know African American culture did not have anything 2 do with the birth of gangster’s so don’t start now… plus where you think you get them guns from lol… the white kids… don’t make me school you on race or anything like that….man it’s a touchy subject but I wont sit back while u run your fuckin mouth!! Pumpin shit like u know what’s up… the real psychos are WHITE nuff said
I will give any Canadian white kid props for tryin… then 10 black dudes runnin they fuckin mouth like they got sumthin to prove on a fuckin msg board… why don’t you battle here if u that good.. it should be easy then huh ?

oh i forgot, no talent[/QUOTE]

lol this f&uckin geek must b drunk... u wanan talk record sales and Canadians
hey keep in mind we don’t even have a third of the incest population you have but we still always land on top…

gimme a break Canada sparks everything even your own American acts... forget it I’m done with u ya wanna talk shit then at least come with fact you fake ...