Thread: Jus off the top
View Single Post
Old 05-02-05, 11:35 PM   #1
datopprospect
Light Weight

Jus off the top

IP:

Straight up, i tell peeps just to get they weight up, they to young fall asleep tryin to stay up, see the bus they tell it wait up/
I make up, rhymes as they go through my mind, i think of the times, that i spit iron bars like the prison with Shyne/
Who am i? I'm that nigga wit a flow so sick, that labels wanted to sign me but they ain't know if the world was ready for it/
Let me kick, some bars that make you think, i got everything in my raps even the kitchen sink, what you think?/
So as a kick this riddle to you, and this 16 goes through the middle of you, peeps read this and say what is he tryin to prove? I'm hot so thats that i dun paid my dues/
So check it, peeps know i get down on the ground like dirt, so i'm teachin these students, how i give a homeless kid homework?/
Where he gonna do it at? Outside on the street? If he goes inside a store he sure to get his ass beat/
U see my feats, cock back and swing the heat, i'm not no pretty boy, my victories dun come cheap/
These dudes is weak, i spit it everyday of the week, while otha cats flows is used like Goodwill cleats/

Jus sumthin off da top, easy
Send a message via AIM to datopprospect Send a message via MSN to datopprospect Send a message via Yahoo to datopprospect   Reply With Quote