View Single Post
Old 05-03-05, 03:38 AM   #15
^^..^^

IP:

Voted For: Elementality

ok sexy you best be pretty cuz sucking dicks the only way youll get a record deal that was horrible serious tructure is all over vocab is pre 1st grade your punches..........well you aint have no punches or personals for that matter too long bunch of bullshit looks prewrite still garbage as fuck written like a song instead of a battle verse which really annoyed me here shit is horrible in all aspects of battle rap your opener is horrible but your closers worse just trash here straight shit
-89643897484780143/10
anyways elementality good flow here nice vocab punches werent great at all but at least you had them personals were weak here as well flow was decent so for actually having punches and punches personals and disses being the heart of a battle and your oppenant having none your wack verse tops the garbage heap for the day with a whooping score of 1/10
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^