View Single Post
Old 05-03-05, 08:07 PM   #24
The Black Plague
... I Dont Hate...
I Speak The Truth

IP:

Voted For: CA$per

Easy decision here... Casper takes this win..

SLobk-Ya opener ruined ya verse for me.. no punch in it, and didn't really have nothin goin for it.. the rest of ya verse was aiite.. you coulda had some more personals, but i liked ya last 4 lines..The closer was nice, a good personal, but like Casper said we seen it comin, cuz the ghost lines is gettin old against him.. overall you weren't bad, jus coulda had some more personals and stronger punches..

Casper- Nice verse from you.. kept it simple, but still nice lines.. Opener was nice, funny line and good personal, and 3rd line was nice, jus the end of the bar was wack.. I liked the line about "friendly ghost" but it wasn't a diss, jus took away the effect of his personal.. The monthly rag line was good but played, and the last bar was decent, but u said Guy too many times.. still a pretty nice bar.. Overall you had nice punches, and some nice personals, especially in the opener which killed it for u.. Nice verse

Overall Casper takes this with stronger personals, and just harder punches, better disses to his opponent.. but nice verses from both..

V/Casper