View Single Post
Old 05-03-05, 10:56 PM   #15
the omen
tha illest

IP:

yo tell me y i got snitched on yesterday. this is sum bullshyt listen to this yall tell me how fucked up this is.... so i was at my boys house yesterday drinkin with some friends tryin to re up n my friend there was sayin he knew his friend had an o n that he needed to get another one n e ways.... so we roll out there n get our shit. "i got my o" he got his o fronted n got some 2ci pills. "dunno never tried them but they make u trip" n on tha way back to our friends house a cop pulls us over less than 3 blocks away from our destination. so im freakin. im drunk n i kno this officer n i got an ounce stashed in my boxers. luckilly he tells us that he pulled us over for running a stop sign. then checks n realizes the drivers ID was restricted. so he tells me to go wherever but the driver had to stay n get sumone to drive his car home. so i am estatic that i can actualy walk away with my shit nonetheless no charge. so i go back to tha house n everyone is havin a great time partying drinkin smokin. for like 2 hours. then we decide to leave. we walk upstairs n a cop walks in tha front door. he says

everyone sit down. i know exactly whats going on. u all have been drinking n smoking. bobby you have an ounce of weed in your pocket. so he says. im gonna start searching every1 starting with u.. i was like "dont u need probable cause to search me?" n he's like i already know everything thats going on u would be better off if u cooperated. so i was like fuck it he's gonna get it here. hand him my bag. he handcuffs me n searches every1 else n passes out charges n gets tha bongs downstars n we're all pissed. luckilly i sweettalked my way outta not goin to jail that nite. but then he was tryin to get me to snitch sayin that if i could get him a qp he could "work miracles with my charges" n then said heres my card rite now im charging u with possesion. if i dont get a call from u helping me out im gonna charge u with distribution n make ur life hell. n e ways....

this kid is going to die. my friend was on probation n now has to go serve 15 months in jail. not to mention my charge n my other friends charges of possesion n underage drinking. pretty gay huh? what do uu all think i should do????

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote