View Single Post
Old 05-04-05, 02:43 PM   #83
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

lol fo reel, who cares what generation you are? but if you speakin' bout it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
First of all.......the true people from this so called First Generation would murder the shit out of you fake fucks in this Second Generation. I'm pretty sure I would be considered in the First Generation since I've been around longer than most of the people you named in the first generation. I would honestly murder anyone that you put on the second generation list. The only person that I feel may beat me that you put on that list was SevenThird (in audio), but I would definitely consider him first generation. But anyway, I'm just sticking up for us old guys

^weerd to that.

but fo reel, we should do a battle between these so called "Generations". But yea, the first generation of "RV" would prolly be whole 2004. And then 2005 would be new. WTF @ a generation bein' from MArch to june or w/e. But who cares. I'm out. jus uppin' my post count. (And if Cali gonna quote me sayin' I ducked him, which I bet he will, I'm coo to battle whenever, man. no hate tho ) lol pc one.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote