View Single Post
Old 05-04-05, 04:11 PM   #19
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocus Pocus
yall some touchy ass mafuckaz.... so nobody else hear says they r the best or theyre crews the best or that aint nobody seeing em right? it's just me huh? nobody else talks shit right? Hip_hop battles have allways been this way you fag ass mafuckaz...And if you aint got nuttin lyrically shut the fuck up, bunch of gay ass hype men. To anybody real here who took OFFENSE I'm sorry.... oh wait.... thats right..... if you was real you would'nt!
but if there is sumpthin I'm missin please let me know.... and if you cant rhyme I aint talkin to you

Nobody's taking offense. And yes, there is something you're missing. You can't come here and expect to battle the best people right off the bat. You start out battling newbs, then move up. Prove to us you have some skill and maybe one of the top heads will deem you worthy of battling him/her. Making your first 4 posts about talking shit saying you're the best, won't get you anywhere. Go to the Front Lines and start battling, then maybe we'll take you serious...maybe.

And yeah, another thing - There have been countless kids who have made threads just like this. So if people are getting irritated, it doesn't mean we were offended. We're just sick of seeing this sort of thing over and over and over again. So yeah, that's all I have for now, keep it real
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.