View Single Post
Old 05-04-05, 06:09 PM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
mmmmkay. mad thug krew huh? aight coo.... lol at the english accent kickin in on the gangster beat.... seems like ur hopin for alot.... flow is not structured at all... u completely copied the chorus of the original... u just change "me" to "us" lol that way it duznt rime... another english dude. both sound tha same to me.... i hate ur lyrics.... hate this shyt... no emotion no creativity... n what is "love it or hate it i aint been shot"??? def not feelin this joint rite here. sorry to plague ur thread with negative feedback but in my oppinion this was no good... came off frontin with the whole mad thug crew, thought it would b sum hardcore heavy black dudes voice or sumn n i get 2 english dudes that cant get a grasp of a flow concept... i mean keep tryin eventually ull b forced to elevate but for now u guys suck... sorry, no hate just givin my 2centz

I said all i had to say in my battle vs Acuity...(he dropped some wack ass feedback i'm not sayin anything here i don't wanna sway)

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote