Old 05-04-05, 08:13 PM   #13
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tephlon
aight, i'm failing ta see the point?
but yo...

in my crew, i like ta do things fair, an we have a pretty big roster anyway, so we are planning ta half the roster into 2 teams for the crew battles...

so say u was gonna sign with us, you';d be on 1 roster an mizz fyre would be on the other, then my guess is when we battle the more established heads, then the more established heads on our roster will obviously step in an do the dirt, ya feel me?

an please tell me with the comment ''1 is weak''...you are not implying mizz fyre is weak?

but fo real, if u wanna come sign, i'ma have ta see somthin, i cant just go off what your telling me anyway..............

Yes i'm emplying that mizz fyre is not great, not weak, but average. [all honesty here] I checked her battle with critic, and on the real, she'll get murdered in "imaginary" plus "vocab" with some good "emotion". So you want to see something>>? I I'm not going to get my "past" pieces to show you, a leader will like to see something "fresh and new" am i correct?........So i suggest a topical head to stepp up to the plate and battle me, then you'll see.

Is that the real mizz fyre from rapworlds?>.................

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla   Reply With Quote