Thread: Round 2 Mag....
View Single Post
Old 05-04-05, 10:31 PM   #47
^^..^^

IP:

well personals with punches win battles everytime but a person just told me yo your verse wasnt as good as so and so cuz it had to many links and links are played.wtf!!how the fuck can personals be played!!cuz your too lazy to look shit up?kids on here are real fags voting wise and theres hella hate voting going on now thank god for the blacklist but L.I your good probally better then most the site but i doubt you could beat me i make every bar in most my battles a personal filler then line it with a punch that makes me win plus im undefeated on rb and rapmusic so i do comsider myself a vet but who cares?im working on a.i mixtape volume 2 now im working on bigger things basically after korv ill probally leave rv all toghther and try to work more on my music...........
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^